Pre-Order the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary
The Evangelical Exegetical Commentary is now available for pre-order exclusively from Logos Bible Software.
The EEC is only available as a set. The commentaries are not available for individual purchase.
When the first volume ships, your card will be charged for the whole collection. Then, you will automatically receive each new volume as a free download as soon as it is issued.
After the first volume ships, you can still order the collection, but the price for the collection will increase, and it will continue to increase as new volumes are released.
The price will also increase before the first volume ships, but if you pre-order early, you can lock in your order at the lowest price. For example, if you pre-order at $699.95 but the price rises to $799.95 before the first volume ships, you will still be charged only $699.95.
This means that pre-ordering early not only ensures you get the lowest price, it also guarantees that you’ll be the first to receive new volumes as they are released.
How to Pre-Order
1. Visit the Evangelical Exegetical Commentary page at Logos.com.
2. Click on Pre-order. (Your card will not be charged until the EEC ships in 2011.)
3. If you do not have a Logos.com account, you will be asked to create one.
When the EEC Ships, Here’s What Will Happen
1. You will receive an email a few weeks before the ship date to remind you.
2. On the day it ships, we will charge your card.
3. You will receive an email letting you know that you card was charged and the first volume of the EEC is available for download.
4. As new volumes are released, they will be automatically downloaded for free.